September 25, 2008

HEROES:Season 3 Premiers





One of my favorite tv series ever made from the states is Heroes its like x-men in a different time and people, I love watching series with special ability or magic and you put some drama into it..then you’ve got a really appealing hit show and I got a big crush on Peter and Sylar! Heroes deals with ordinary people with extra ordinary powers. Season 1 was really good,although the ending was a bit disappointing I was kinda expecting a really good and terrific fighting scenes with lots of superpowers involved from the characters,but theres only few. Season 2 on the other hand was just fine,I like it.And now the much awaited premier of Season 3 is coming this Monday in the states entitled “Villains” and it will be for 2hours! I cant wait to see it!

No comments: