September 28, 2008

Shaggy saw a ghost??



Last night,as always I sleep at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning, so im about to sleep, but I need to brush my teeth and wash my face with my favorite soap and cream on my "delicate skin"haha before i hit my bed,so I went to the kitchen but it was dark,so I turned the lights in that part of the house,but the rest of the house was still dark,then my dog Shaggy was awaken,and she stood there ears alert as if she’s looking someone behind me..so I ignored her,and I continue to the bathroom,and then she started barking a little at first at the dark part of the house so I “shooo” her she stopped and I looked who is she barking at,but there was no one there but me! I looked if there was some rat or cockroach but she kept on doing that as if there was really some one there!Then I remember somebody told me before,that dogs can see beyond what we see with our human eyes..that dogs can see through some spirits…and with that thought..I just…just…just…ran as fast as I can back at my room!!!!!!haha Oh God Im like a chicken shit!

No comments: