September 14, 2008

Queer as Folk





Finally,after less than a month I finished season 1 to 5 of Queer as Folk hehehe,i know some of you would say,oh its an old series you only watched it this time?well,all i can say better late than never hehe,i dont have the time to watch it before,you know,my work,always night shift duty at the hospital and..boyfriends hehe.but now im a bum i have all the time to do so.

All I can say is,this is so far the best gay themed tv series I ever saw!It is sexy,its straight forward and the love scenes are OMG!hehe.I fell in love with the characters especially michael and Brian and justin!It made me cry made me laugh and dance!Speaking of dance,the soundtrack are unbelievably fantastic I immediately downloaded it on my mp3 player and im hopping and bopping my head to it now!hehehe.

Now Im currently watching Boston Legal,by David E.Kelly.I'll tell u about it when I finished watching it.

These are some of the tv series I finished for the past months:HEROES,ONE TREE HILL,SUPERNATURAL,STARGATE ATLANTIS,HOUSE M.D,AVATAR(ANIMATED),DEXTER,BROTHERS AND SISTERS,CSI,CSI MIAMI,AND LASTLY QUEER AS FOLK.Ciao!

No comments: