March 9, 2012

Nagtawag Ng Uwak

.

It was one of my closest friend's birthday party, Aimee, and everyone arranged their schedules to be there and have fun. I was one of them. I arrived a bit late and many guests are there already but I didn't mind. We're planning to stay late naman till the morning, iinom daw kami. I'll just hang in there and enjoy the party.

Its been weeks since I last went out. Its been all work and sleep for me recently. We've been doing 12hr shift almost everyday at work. Nakakapagod din pala yun walang diversion.

Its exciting to see my former colleagues from the general hospital. Nakaka-miss din sila! I wanna hug the celebrant for inviting those cutie nurses from the medical icu too! hahaha! Naconscious ako ng slight ganyan! I like Geoff and Mitchell!



But when Jordan started singing and dancing along with the videoke, I was on fire! damn! I love the way he swayed his hips! Nakakalibog ang bulge nya sa fitted maong nya!

My friends are laughing when I was the one choosing sexy songs for Jordan to sing! alam na! basta gusto ko yun gigiling siya! Toink!

I was talking to Dino and I thought, damn, his breath was awful! amoy tae! then I realized that the smell was coming from the Papaitan he's eating! napatawa naman ako! Ke-baho pala nun! LOL

Parang pinagbabaran ng isang linggong panty na ginamit ng celebrant ang amoy! I don't like it! ewwwww!

"Langya ka Mac, mabango hininga ko gago ka!" when I've told him what I thought of his breath.

Some of the guests are just beside the big tv screen and watching ASAP, how boring they look like! Walang tv sa knila? deprived?

Anywayz, I thanked Aimee for having my favorite Menudo at the table. She's really a sweetheart. I requested for it though and pinagbigyan naman nya ko! I missed it terribly! As in! At saka yun ginataang kuhol! hayyyy.....love! LOL

The party was a success! I thought the visitors are coming endlessly! But when the clock hits midnight, it was only us there! Our group! and the real party began!

We started drinking tequila, tagayan galore na, and Oden was slicing the lemon at the corner. He's drunk because he's using chopstick in eating the fish crackers na as in!

"hey Mac its your turn na!" Oden told me. Then I would gladly drink my turn. And with just seconds the shot glass was in front of me again! Nalingat lang ako, its my turn again? WTF!

"Whats this? is it my turn again?????"

"yeah! we did ours already! drink your's Mac, dont cheat!" it was chris.

So I would drink my glass of tequila and would go back flirting and talking to Geoff beside me and Oden would call me again and telling me its my turn again!

"We didn't see you drinking!"

"I did drink my shot last time!"

"No! maybe you gave it to Geoff!"

So ako naman iinumin...and huling huli ko silang nagtatalikuran tuwing iinom ako!

Mga walangya!

dinadaya ako!

di nga naman nila ko nakikita! kasi natalikod sila pasimple!

Napagbabatukan ko nga ang mga ugok!

I saw a bottle of Napoleon, me and Fatima poured a glass of it and drank a few. That's the time that I felt that I'm a bit dizzy! Nakakarami na ko ng naiinom!

Geoff was always on my side kaya naman siya lagi napapagtripan ko! I would ask him to remove his jacket and flex his arms for us...tapos his abs naman...ang hot lang!

I put a piece of fish cracker on my lips and told him that he should put the other end of it on his mouth! parang sa spaghetti lang ganyan, landian! hahaha

When he followed my instructions, I immediately ate the whole crackers and landing my lips on his lips!!!! Instant kiss on straight Geoff's lips!



Sa pagkabigla nya di nya malaman paano magre-react!!!

Tawa ako ng tawa! nakaisa ako!

Hindi matapos tapos ang pagpupunas niya ng lips nya when he realized what have just happened!

"Grabe ka naman Mac! Inisahan mo ko!" but he's such a good sport and we started drinking again!

I know that I'm drunk. Di ko na alam iniinom ko! jose cuervo pa ba or napoleon! kahit ano nalang! lagok kung lagok!

My face felt swolen and reddish...and I felt like sleeping na.

But I still continue on drinking and chatting and flirtin around! Mitchell was singing a song and holding my hand...I feel like melting right that moment! LOL




Few more minutes till I cannot handle it anymore! I went to the toilet and puke! waaaaaa! Sayang ang menudo!

I sat and asked my friend to go home. I told them I wanna sleep na and rest...I don't feel good at all. That's the time that they started teasing me na haha. Ako na ang pinagti-tripan! Mga gagong yun!

They took pictures of me wasted and drank! ginawa akong tourist attraction?

I was saying something when I felt like puking again! I ran to the toilet but couldn't make it! I saw the pre-digested food coming out of my mouth in front of my friends at the floor!!!!

I vomitted at the floor!

at the floor!

Please kill me now! LOL

The next day I had a bad hang over and checked facebook and saw my pictures!!!

shet!







Wag nyo ko husgahan! Oo nah! nakokowhiyaaaaaaaaa! LOL

10 comments:

juan said...

sana pasimple mo na lang nilunok para hindi nakakahiya... sayang ang mashed menudo... hahaha...

umayos ka mac, baka may masaktan sa mga cracker cracker na yan... hehehe...

zeke said...

Hahaha. ewww @juan! kalurkei!

buti walang nantitrip sa inyo sa tulog. yung susulatan ng pentel pen ang mukha. masaya yun! haha

Bwryan said...

certainly, we all have chapters in our lives that we wish to remain unpublished. well, on this case, not uploaded. nyahahaha ☺

ano ba mas masarap? si napoleon or si cuervo?

Nimmy said...

Nyahaha! Pasimple ka maclesia! Ikaw na nakahalik! :P

Eeeew sa vomit. Chot! :)

Anonymous said...

eiw.. hahaha

ZaiZai said...

ayan tayo e, nagnakaw ng halik! nasuka tuloy hehe :) at least you had fun! :)

sin at work said...

haha!!!! apir! good job dyan!
it sounds really fun ha... parang masaya gawin yung fish-crackers-a-la-spaghetti-chansing move ah. ahihihi
hayyy it's been months since i've attended a house party like that. na-miss ko tuloy. laging sa labas nalan kasi lately ang inuman galore. sa akin naman, papunta na ako sa sink ng biglang nasuka ako, sa mouth ko na mismo. nasara ko ang bibig ko pero may tumagas pa din, ahihihi.
and i'm not even sure if anyone saw it. paglingon ko kasi no one was looking. or they just looked away. ewan. i was drunk na eh. haha! :D
so as juan suggested above, nilunok ko ito! ahahaha ewww talaga, pero la akong pake. haha :D
nice!

Mac Callister said...

@juan--haha hindi ko na napigilan nag fountain na un suka ko! LOL! nagpagawa ulit kami ng menudo nag order kami ng isang tray!

@greenbreaker--ah wala naman!haha kundi patay sila sakin! LOL

@brian--mas masarap si jose cuervo! astig ang kick! hehe

@nimmy--sinabi mo pa buti nalang cool si geoff!

@kiko--haha oo na! ako na! ako na nakakadiri! LOL

@zai--may sumpa ang halik?lol

@sin at work--haha di ko kaya un!

Mr. Tripster said...

Disgusting. But then, kaya bang tapatan ng mabigat na hangover ang ala-ala ng isang nakaw na halik? Weeeh! Good times! hahaha!

Leo said...

Bwahaha! Tawa ako ng tawa Maclesia!!! :) Ang saya ng entry na ito.